A hard-charging freestyle favorite, the ASYLUM V5 is a performance board loaded with cutting-edge design features for aggressive riders who like to GO big, RIDE fully powered and PUSH the limits in the name of progression. The ASYLUM’s flex has been optimized with Slingshot's new Hot Sheet 10k Carbon Stringer, which delivers massive pop and outstanding flex/rebound characteristics. Tip/tail channels and chined rails offer all the drive you need for upwind performance, as well as insane tracking through all water conditions. How ever you choose to ride your ASYLUM (it’s engineered to ride with or without fins), rest assured the ASYLUM is backed by Slingshot’s legendary construction and durability.
- Hot Sheet 10k Carbon Stringer - The stiffest carbon stringer in any board by Slingshot results in maximum rebound and pop for superior freestyle and big-air capabilities.
- Atomic Wood Core - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail
- Chined Plane Rails - Designed to completely redirect spray away and down, these belly channels reduce the area of contact between the board and the surface of the water. The chined rails also help prevent catching an edge on fast and sketchy landings
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall - Slingshot has transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Slingshot's innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Precision Laser Cut Channels: By utilizing the latest in laser-cutting technology, all of Slingshot's boards feature the cleanest, most precise construction. What this laser tech means to you as a rider is boards that have consistently cleaner takeoffs, smoother landings, better response, tons of grip, load-and-pop, and upwind drive.
- Dura-Light Base - This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Continuous Rocker - A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings.
|138cm L x 42cm W|