Designed for steady, easy-paced kiteboarding, the Slingshot Crisis keeps you on the water. Its beginner to intermediate rocker profile and mellow single concave allows you to move naturally and comfortably on the water. The friendly outline is designed to keep you upwind and free from spray in the face. Just because the Crisis is easy to use, doesn’t mean you need to be easy on it. Built on top of an Atomic Wood Core and rounded out with our Single Shot Fusion Sidewall, the Crisis will be in you quiver for a long time to come.
- Continuous Rocker - A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings
- Single Concave Hull - Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance
- Atomic Wood Core - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall - Slingshot has transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Slingshot's innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura-Light Base - This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Includes new kite fins 4 x 1.75" and new grab handle
|134cm L x 40.5cm W|