The Slingshot Formula is the performance you’ve never seen—or felt— before. By combining premium materials and innovative technologies, the all NEW Formula is the lightest twin tip Slingshot's ever made.Weighing in almost 25% lighter than anything else in their range, we focused on shaving weight wherever they could. Slingshot reduced the size of their insert packs while using the thinnest and lightest weight top sheets available to provide you with that custom board feel.
- Full length Double Concave Hull - Provides the smoothest on water riding experience. It focuses water away from the rider while on edge, providing an extremely dry ride. Upon landing a jump, the spine of the double concave is the
first thing to touch the water, which breaks the surface tension and provides buttery soft landings
- Carbon² Construction - Built entirely with -30/+30 high modulus carbon fiber. This means the Formula is insanely strong and crazy lightweight. A High Modulus Textreme Carbon Stringer from tip to tip provides explosive pop and trick propulsion
- Weight Reduction Tip - Thanks to the stiffness provided by the Carbon2 Construction the tips of the Formula have been milled down to reduce excess size and weight
- Atomic Wood Core - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall - Slingshot has transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Slingshot's innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura-Light Base - This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Includes new kite fins 4 x 1.75" and new grab handle
|136cm L x 41cm W|