The Glide’s reputation stands strong as one of the best beginner and light wind twin tips on the market. Last year Slingshot introduced the Trapezoidal tip and tail, which increased the effective edge of the board in the water without increasing the overall size and cumbersome nature of a longer board. This also increased the upwind ability of the board for beginners and light wind warriors a like.
- Trapezoidal Tip & Tail - Extends your effective board area in the water and also acts a rudder or an additional center fin. The extended length gives you more range and this shape also provides more tracking for upwind performance.
- Single Concave Hull - Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Atomic Wood Core - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall - Slingshot has transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Slingshot's innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura-Light Base - This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Includes new kite fins 4 x 1.75" and new grab handle
|151cm L x 41cm W|