The PFH 767/710 Lower Package is an ultra-maneuverable lower for Kite, Wing, Prone or SUP with a combination of PFH 767 front wing and a PS 400 Rear Stabilizer and 710 Fuse. It can achieve higher speed than similarly sized wing setups in the line and has a mid-range takeoff/stall speed. The Performance Freeride High-Performance (PFH) 767 is a unique medium-aspect front wing with limitless speed, agility, maneuverability and carving performance. If you are looking for a modern blend of speed and precision turning, this foil will deliver space-age performance. The PFH 767 wing's unique inverted gull shape not only maintains the speed you want but also delivers an unmatched progressive roll rate that delivers superior response and feel than flatter wings. This progressive roll rate means jibing, tacking, carving and any sort of transition will become your new metrics for fun.
- Has a high top-end speed matched with a medium-lift profile
- Supersonic top speed
- Big enough for winging and small enough for kiting
- Slashy in the surf
- Safe-T Winglets - Slingshot designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge which helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
- PFH 767 Front Wing - This medium-aspect front wing series offers the top-level balance of speed, stability, carving performance and playful maneuverability.
- PS 400 Shimless carbon rear stabilizer - No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- 710 Aluminum Fuselage - High-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Bigfoot Connection - Mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case - Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel case and durable neoprene wing covers.