CORE SLC Foil Board 135
Meet the SLC Foil – a carbon and aluminum hybrid with options to suit every foiler. With every detail and material choice thoroughly tested, it brings newfound confidence to surf spots and freestyle slicks. Co-developed with the foil, our all-new SLC Foilboard is a full carbon wonder that makes your first or thousandth session a blast.
Foilers will appreciate the SLC’s stability and gentle rise. Freestylers and wave foilers will value its trick-friendly light weight and predictable wing performance. For those ready to try, now is the time to jump on the SLC. And the rest of you, its elevated performance will surprise you.
- Beveled Rails - Sidecut rails allow you to heel further especially in rougher waters. Should you unexpectedly come off the wing, the slightly convex bevel helps you get back on track. Reduced rail volume also sinks the rail deeper for fast water starts.
- Channels - A shallow Vee at the nose transitions into a double concave deep Vee. This hull design pops you up in a jiffy, especially after those unintentional splashdowns.
- Foil Rocker - Optimized for no-fuss touchdowns, and a balanced foiling experience. You’ll notice on your first ride that your front foot has a better feel of the board and foil. And the slight deck indentation delivers fantastic foot placement feedback.
- Strap Ready- Two strap positions for your back foot and three placement options for your front ensures a perfect stance and comfortable ride. Long-lasting, M6 stainless steel inserts let you switch between straps and strapless as often as you wish.
- Full Carbon and PVC Sandwich construction - Reduces the board’s weight and provides superior stiffness. Standard, unidirectional, and biaxial carbon laminations that reinforce critical stress areas improve longevity and durability. The board comes with a deep, grooved pad that provides the right amount of stickiness and comfort.
- US Box Track System - industry-standard 90mm width offers the maximum flexibility and proven performance. The marked center is a balanced allround position that allows maximum flexibility to adjust your mast forward or back depending on your front foot pressure preferences.