Exocet RF81 Windsurf Foilboard
Exocet RF Foil "Race Foiling and Cruising"
These new offerings from Exocet are Windfoil boards that target both racing and recreational windfoiling use.
Available in 2 sizes and two construction options, AST or PRO to optimize your windfoiling experience and budget. The design emphasis is on an easy windfoiling experience. The deck is relatively flat – to maximize your control over the foil at all times.
The footstrap insert positions are inset from the rail for comfort and more stand over positioning associated with modern windfoiling. The bottom shape incorporates a slightly round Vee nose with extensive round and tucked rail. These features along with the wide tail profile allow riders easy foiling, maximum control, forgiving splash downs and landings. This board is designed to get you to gain easy access and success to the sport of Windfoiling. This model is a dedicated Windfoil design, it's not intended to be used as a windsurfing alone board due to its rocker profile, bottom and tail shape.
- Windfoiling Specific Design.
- 2 Size options: 81 or 91.
- 2 construction options: AST or PRO.
- Wide tail – flat deck both sizes.
- Large Eva deck pad area.
- Profile is designed for easy foiling while in footstraps.
- Multiple footstrap inserts - both inset and out.
- Deep Tuttle / WindFoil Box system.
- 4 footstraps included.
|MODEL||RF 81||RF 91|
|VOLUME||135 litres||160 litres|
|LENGTH||230 cm||230 cm|
|WIDTH||81 cm||91 cm|
|CARBON WEIGHT||7.2 kg (+/-6%)||7.9 kg (+/-6%)|
|AST WEIGHT||9.5 kg (+/-6%)||10.5 kg (+/-6%)|
|SAIL||4.0 - 9.0 m2||4.0 - 9.0 m2|
AST Molded AST, Fiberglass & matt fiber construction recovered with ASA skin on deck and bottom. 2x's 360 gr glass layers and .6mm wood and 60 gr top with asa sheet finish. Added reinforcements for foiling specific use – box and bottom.
* PRO Bi-axial Carbon 160gr on PVC 100/kg/m3. PVC deck and bottom, multiple structural reinforcement on the rail. Custom finish and 2.3-2.6 kg lighter vs AST.
(* special order only! Call if interested in ordering Pro construction.)