Slingshot '20 DwarfCraft 3'-6"
When you're up and riding, the end of this stubby little board is just past your front foot, giving you the dreamy sensation of gliding over the water on a magic carpet. The shorter length also gives you more leverage and control for pumping, carving and the playful heel-toe freeriding that most foilers gravitate toward. It's also a no-brainer for traveling.
- Board pedestal mounting hardware
Why You'll Love The Dwarf Craft 3'6"
- NEW - Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW - Foil Track position allows you to place your foil further back on the board
- Compact, playful, progressive freeride foil board
- If you're bored with your bigger board, this is your answer
- Short and stout, great for jumping
- Travel-friendly size
- Concave deck increases turning response, helps with foot position