Slingshot Phantasm PTM 1001
The Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) 1001/710 Lower Package was designed to deliver the most glide and give you a ton of forward traction with each pump. This setup of a PTM 1001 Front Wing, 400 Rear Stabilizer and 710 Fuse makes even the tiniest bump feel like a giant open-ocean roller—the lack of friction is simply amazing. It's a great setup for downwind runs on SUP or Wing, and will let you pump all the way around any tow boat.
- Makes the smallest bump feel like a big open-ocean roller
- Incredible glide
- Great pumping efficiency
- Easily cuts through the back off a swell to reach the next face
- Jumpable and stable
- Safe-T Winglets - Slingshot designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge which helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
- PTM 1001 Front Wing - Riders that are looking for the best speed, best efficiencies, and locked-in feel will find nothing better than the PTM series
- PS 400 Shimless carbon rear stabilizer - No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- 710 Aluminum Fuselage - High-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Bigfoot Connection - Mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case - Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel case and durable neoprene wing covers.