Slingshot Phantasm PTM 684
The Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) 684/710 Lower Package was developed by Slingshot's design team using the feedback from Phantasm riders worldwide. Riders who are looking for speed and agility, but still want great confidence-inspiring stability should look no further than the PTM 684 Lower combination. This package of PTM 684 Front Wing, PS 400 Rear Stabilizer and 710 Fuse is by far Slingshot's most all-around performance foil set-up they make.
- Riders will enjoy faster speeds, more agility, and confidence inspiring stability
- The 684 is the next step up after you have mastered the 633 wing
- The Phantasm is modular—enjoy compatibility across the whole suite
- Safe-T Winglets - Slingshot designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge which helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
- PTM 684 Front Wing - Riders will enjoy faster speeds, more agility and confidence inspiring stability
- PS 400 Shimless carbon rear stabilizer - No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- 710 Aluminum Fuselage - High-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Bigfoot Connection - Mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case - Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel case and durable neoprene wing covers.