Slingshot Sci-Fly XR
The SCI-FLY’s, Slingshot's progressive freeride short board, is built with XR Construction, an evolution of their popular hybrid EPS construction. With bamboo and carbon reinforcements, XR Construction produces the perfect blend of weight and strength, providing you the highest performance true surfboard feel to handle all the rigors of kiteboarding. The SCI-FLY XR’s truncated nose design significantly reduces swing weight and provides a central control point on the board, making airs, spins and skate-style tricks easier than any other board. The parallel rail outline reduces drag and increases water speed to get more drive and pop without jeopardizing stability or landing comfort. Its progressive and extremely modern winged diamond tail gives the utmost control and drive as well as a smooth and clean release off the water when performing boosts and aerial tricks.
- XR Construction produces a more lively, lightweight, high-performance kite surfboard
- Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness
- 3k Carbon fiber rail savers along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents, and damage from hard landings
- Winged Squash Tail - A sharp and pivotal shape with plenty of grip and a clean release when popping off the water.
- Thruster fin configuration - This three-fin setup is stable, maneuverable and versatile and holds solidly in powered up action and on steep, critical sections of waves
- FCS II Reactor Fins
- Corduroy EVA Deck Pad
- Optimized Footstrap Insert Position places your foot directly over the rear fins for better drive, turning, and more snap
|Dimensions||5'0" L x 17.7" W x 2.1" T|