NSI Freedom Bungee Leash Only
Utilizing a unique combination of ¼" bungee covered with soft and flexible nylon material creates a shorter leash which can double in length when stretched.
Optional stainless steel quick disconnect swivel clip for wing attachment allows you to separate yourself from the wing, either in the water if any situations were to arise (possible at times to use it as a quick release) or out of the water so you can stow the harness and wing separately. Put it on the harness side to keep your leash with the wing, or on the wing side to keep the leash with the harness, or both with two! It also works as a swivel, for less chance of raveling, especially during aerial maneuvers. 2 1/2” long x 1 1/8” wide x 1/2” thick with 1/2” Eye.
- Super strong Spectra and Nylon Webbing loop create a dependable leash attachment point
- No coils, plastic tubing or metal components to "wack" your board or you, just soft durable components
- 4' and 5' leash options - Nearly doubles when stretched
- Simple, yet strong Spectra loops on either end for easy attachment with or without a clip.
- Add a Stainless Steel Swivel Clip for even less chances of raveling up
- We recommend using this as a Wing Leash only and not as a board leash - NSI cannot warranty board use for Windsurfing and SUP