Slingshot Deep Tuttle Connector: Integrated tuttle base designed for Deep Tuttle boxes provides maximum strength and elimination of movement. Desi...View full details
Wind Foil Gear
The Foiling Fun Starts With Windance's Foil Gear
Windance's line of wind foil gear is the cat's pajamas! From windfoil boards to windsurf foil packages, we've got everything you need to hit some gnarly waves. Whether you are an expert thrill-seeker or just getting started, our windsurfing foil gear comes to you from some of the best brands in watersports. So if you're ready to fly high and make waves, check out our selection of wind foil gear!
Here are some different types of wind foil gear and what they're used for:
- Foil boards: These are special boards specifically designed for wind foiling. They have a long, slender shape and a hydrofoil attached underneath to lift the board out of the water. Foil boards come in different sizes and shapes, so you can choose the best fit for your skill level and wind conditions.
- Foil front wings: These are the wing-shaped attachments that go on the foil mast and provide lift. Different sizes and shapes of foil wings are available, so you can choose the one that best suits your weight, skill level, and wind conditions.
- Foil masts: These long, slender rods that go under the foil board and hold the foil wing. Different sizes of foil masts are available, so you can choose the one that best fits your weight and skill level.
- Foil fuselages: These are the rod-like attachments that go on the foil mast and hold the foil wing in place. Different sizes of foil fuselages are available, so you can choose the one that best fits your weight and skill level.
- Foil parts: These are all the various bits and pieces that make up the foil setup, like screws, nuts, bolts, and washers. It's always a good idea to have spare parts on hand, just in case something breaks or falls off.
Use Your Wind Foil Gear at One of These Top US Wind Foiling Destinations
- Maui, Hawaii - Maui is known for its strong, consistent winds and beautiful beaches, making it a top destination for wind foiling.
- Hood River, Oregon - Located on the Columbia River Gorge, Hood River is a popular spot for wind foiling and other water sports.
- Corpus Christi, Texas - Corpus Christi has a wide range of foiling conditions, from flat water to waves, and is home to a thriving wind foiling community.
- San Francisco Bay, California - With strong, steady winds and plenty of spots to launch from, the San Francisco Bay is a great place to wind foil.
- St. Pete Beach, Florida - St. Pete Beach is known for its warm, clear waters and steady winds, making it a perfect destination for wind foiling.
- Kailua-Kona, Hawaii - Located on the Big Island of Hawaii, Kailua-Kona is a top spot for wind foiling and other water sports.
- Nantucket, Massachusetts - This charming island off the coast of Massachusetts is known for its strong winds and beautiful beaches, making it a great place to wind foil.
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina - Cape Hatteras is a top destination for windsurfing and wind foiling, with steady winds and beautiful beaches.
- Corpus Christi, Texas - Corpus Christi is known for its wide range of foiling conditions, from flat water to waves, and is home to a thriving wind foiling community.
- St. Augustine, Florida - St. Augustine is a popular spot for wind foiling and other water sports, with steady winds and beautiful beaches.
Get Good Gear, It’s Worth the Dough
You may be thinking, why can’t I just buy some cheap crap from the department store down the street? Well, that’s because they're gonna give you some crud quality. No need to settle for low-quality wind foil gear when you can ride the winds of success with top brands. Not only will you look radder than a radish, but you'll also experience better performance and longevity from your gear.