North Pioneer Trainer Kite
The North Pioneer Trainer Kite is ideal for kiteboarding and other activities that involve using wind power to drive a rider across a lake, land, or snow surface with a big power kite. It blends paragliding, surfing, windsurfing, skating, snowboarding, and wakeboarding elements.
This product is the ideal way to learn about wind and power while staying safe and having fun. Trainer kites are available in two or three lines, and the 3-line North Pioneer Trainer Kite ensures that you will feel the power.
The North Pioneer Trainer Kite has a steady yet responsive 3-line training kite so that you can fly safely. The North Pioneer teaches the principles of kite flying in winds ranging from 5 to 20 knots, allowing you to grasp the fundamentals of kite control and power management safely before hitting the water or snow. This feature allows for simple single-handed launching, making it perfect for alone or in-group courses.
Whether you are just getting started or it's time to educate your friends and family, you will appreciate the attention to detail North has put into the Pioneer which makes learning fly a breeze.
• Self-landing and launching a 3-line design that is simple to fly
• Stable on air and does not overfly
• Strong nylon canopy with 13 separate cells and ribs
• Control lines made of high-quality Dyneema
• Low-tangle bridle with safety line
• The front entry is mesh-covered, with velcro on the trailing edge wingtips for simple sand removal
• Includes: Kite, Premium recyclable PET kite bag, Control System with Hand Leash